Serve with 1 cup veggies and 1 cup grilled corn or potatoes.
1⁄2 pkg Smokin’ BBQ Sauce Mix, about 1/4 cup
3 tbsp oil, divided
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
4 bone-in, centre-cut pork loin chops, about 1 lb (450 g)
1 red onion
1 red bell pepper
Toppings (optional): Smokin’ BBQ Sauce, chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine mix with 2 tbsp oil and vinegar. Add pork chops; evenly coat with sauce. If you have extra time, refrigerate and marinate for 15 min or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut onion into thick rings. Cut pepper into thick, chunky pieces.
- Place a Sheet Pan Liner on a Sheet Pan. Add cut veggies; drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp oil and season with salt and pepper. Push to one half of the pan, add chops, and head to the grill.
- Add chops, peppers, and onion (remove Sheet Pan Liner) to preheated grill. Sear chops, 2 min per side, then reduce heat to medium. Flip pork and veggies often until pork is cooked through and veggies are lightly charred, about 8–10 min. Remove food when cooked and place on Sheet Pan. Sprinkle with toppings, as desired.